• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit continues to log me out, or at least won't let me log in.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the student/teacher version of creative cloud, I bought a year long subscription to the whole service. I really want to use typekit to find some fonts but every time I try to log into typekit, it logs me in for a couple seconds and then the page refreshes again on its own and it logs me out. This goes on every time I've tried this, also this is frustrating because instead of actually learning the software I purchased, I've spent a good amount of time over the last couple of weeks asking questions on here for Adobe CC trouble shooting after not finding answers in already asked questions, or being able to access the chat to a representative option when I choose to contact adobe. Why is that? Why is the live chat option not available in general? Also another problem I'm having with creative cloud is that it continues to revert to trial mode, (I've tried the sign out and sign back in thing, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) in fact I received and email the day before yesterday stating my trial to Adobe Reader DC was up.... Is it not included in CC or something, because the icon show's in the list of things included..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atul_Saini,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. It sounds like there may be a conflict with one of the cookie settings in your browser. The Typekit website uses cookies from Adobe.com and the sign in will not work if you have third-party cookies blocked in the browser.

If this is turned on in your browser, you'll need to add a couple exceptions to the privacy setting:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/760702

Please give that a try, and let me know if you still cannot sign in to your account.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines