Typekit Font on Wordpress via Divi not working

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to connect a Typekit web project to my Wordpress site using a plugin. The code has already been inserted, but unfortunately the fonts are not displayed in the Divi Builder. Unfortunately, Divi doesn't know how to help me, so I'm hoping for support here.
Thank you

TOPICS
How to , Missing font , Product issue , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Probably the best way instead of a plugin is to create a child theme with the custom css for each font.

You'll first need to add the link tag that Adobe Fonts provides to embed on the page under Divi > Theme Options > Integration > Add the link of code to the Head section.

Then I like to use this link to generate a child theme .zip file: https://divi.space/divi-child-theme-builder/

In the "Custom CSS" section is where you will add the font qualities from your TypeKit web project (assigning to whichever section or property your want such as body, div, h1, etc). Save and the generator will email you a link to the child theme file

Next, download the zip and upload it to Appearance > Themes > Add New

WordPress will recognize it as a Child Theme and if Divi is installed, will assign it to Divi.

Refresh your page and the changes should be set!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines