Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Can you recommend a laptop??

New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for laptop recommendations that will run the Adobe Creative Cloud applications well.

I am in discussions with the IT team at my company who are looking into getting me a new laptop due to the fact the one I am currently using just isn't powerful enough to run the applications well.

I mainly use InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, my company used to outsource all of their graphic design before I joined so they are struggling to know which machine will be best for me to use (my previous company built me a powerful desktop - but I need a laptop now).

I am aware what the minimum requirements are for running the applications but I'm really looking for something more powerful that won't keep freezing and crashing and not just the bare minimum.

Any recommendations would be massively appreciated so I can show my IT team and help guide them into what's best for me to have to be able to do my job properly.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a new discussion, but may help Recommendations for a travel laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines