• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop requirements - Premiere pro cc 2018?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

PP 2018 doesn't really work on my old PC, "HP 840".
I need to upgrade, to a new HP Laptop. (it has to be HP)

Anyone who could help me which to buy?

Or could I not use a laptop for 2018 version?

/Tomas

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for buying a new laptop for Premiere Pro and After Effects. I cannot go higher than $2000 so after a lot of reading and investigation I kinda picked this MSI laptop ( Amazon.com: MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-050 15.6" Gaming Laptop - 144Hz 7ms, Ultra Thin, i7-8750H (6 cores...

What do you guys think about this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With fast external storage for media, it will probably be OK.  Just keep in mind that it will have to be plugged into the power bar or it will throttle back to the base CPU speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(5 Best Laptops Reviews) To be a professional in film-making and first-class editing, it is important to choose the best laptop for Adobe Premiere Pro as much as you value your Profession because good editing and good film-making can only be done when You will have a good laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines