• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a good laptop

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a laptop somewhere in the $2000 range. I can go a little more say $2500 if it warrants the extra cash.

I was set on the Dell XPS 15 9560, but with so many issues, i've shied away. Then i was looking at the Asus Zenbook, but i read on the forum here that the graphics card doesn't work that well for adobe.

I saw this machine here: Amazon.com:Amazon.com: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K-228 15.6" 4K Display Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Core i7-7700...

Which seems like my best bet, aside from the similarly priced HP Zbook G3 which some guy did a youtube video on: B&H Photo Video

The Zbook sure is ugly though.

Looking for something to handle 4k video in Pr and Ae with ease for cool effects and stuff. Will also be doing some Ps and Lr work.

Im not really tech savvy beyond the basics. So when people talk about quad core processors and dual core processors i have no clue what they're talk about, so thats why im coming to this forum for help.

So what do you guys think, or have you any other recommendations?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?