Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pascal GPU Cards

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I plan to use a Titan X (Pascal) card to drive my monitors and a P40 (Pascal) or a P6000 (Pascal) Quadro for GPU acceleration. Will this configuration work or do all the GPU cards have to be identical (i.e. 2 Titan-X, 2 P6000 Quadro, etc.).

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved to the Hardware forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its often reversed for people looking for 10bit display. a cheap quadro to run the monitors and a powerful gtx for cuda compute. this can be controlled by the nvidia control panel. rather than mixing quadro and gtx, its more common to see a display i/o card to drive a 10bit full screen playback monitor and let the rest of the screens run from the gtx. if you don't need 10bit out, just stick with the gtx cards. if using multiple gpu's for cuda compute, they don't have to be identical but should be similar in performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines