• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your system's hardware does not support hardware acceleration for the current settings"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me i want to render with my GPU but i cant choose the " Hardware Encoding" option and its says "Your system's hardware does not support hardware acceleration for the current settings"  to me.|
My pc ( Intel i5 9400F , RTX 2060 Inno3d , Ram 16GB DDR4 ) please help thanks:(

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

There are several problems with your current hardware and software configuration:

• Your CPU does not have a QuickSync hardware encoder at all whatsoever. None of the F or KF CPUs have QuickSync support at all. That means that Intel had permanently disabled the integrated GPU (which is required for QuickSync hardware acceleration support) during the manufacture of the F and KF CPUs.
  • You have the very first version of Premiere Pro 14.0. And all versions of Premiere Pro from the 12.1 version of 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome. Having said that tere is also some bad news as seen in the video link below. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210921_015441.jpg

Look (Output )  progressive selected chek your video setting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the issue I had. 
Footage to be exported was Upper first. 
Hardware accel must need progressive only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey could you help me find the setting for this

i am also having similar issue where hardware encoding option is showing but on clicking it gives error message your pc doesnt meet requirements

on seeing your post i saw my export setting was set to upper

but i cant seem to find the option to set to progressive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your system's exact GPU? You may have a GPU that is either too old to be supported in Premiere Pro or lacks an NVENC encoder completely, or you have an outdated GPU driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bro i have the same issue, When i am selecting hardware encoding it displays the below attached error. I am using gforce GTX 960 which according to nvidia's site supports hardware encoding and decoding. This error is showing only on h.264 codec not on h.265 codec. But anyway gpu is also not utilizing on h.265

Amaz26980884yb9m_0-1667687517007.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue with After Effects 23.0

The funny thing is I have identical HP Omen machines with RTX 2060 Super and one machine lets me render with hardware as my home machine gives this error. Something is very strange and super frustrating. 

Is there anyway to get a complete printout of settings so I can cross check each one and see if there's something missing or a missing setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out the problem with hardware encoding not working. My max resolution is 4K on the 2060 and I was trying to encode a certain clip at 5.6K. Depending on your card you will be limited on the resolution you want to encode at. Given that, using the software encoding didn't seem that much slower even at a higher resolution of 5.6K.

I wish Adobe would list the reason why encoding didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines