Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RECOMENDACION DE UNA TARJETA GRAFICA COMPATBLE CON MI PC

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas y Saludos.  
Quiro colocarle una Tarjeta Grafica la cual me funcione bien con las caracteristicas de mi PC el cual lo utilizaré para Edición de video, Efectos y Diseño (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop e Ilustrador.
Estas son las caracteristicas: 
"Ryzen 9 5900x  /-/  32gb RAM 3600Mhz T-Force  /-/  Boar Asus TUF Gamin B550 Plus /-/ SSD Sansumg 980 mz 500GB /-/ Fuente EVGA 850va 80+ GOLD"
Muchas garcias de antemano. 

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey AlanGomezT,

Welcome to the community! Please check out this link for Hardware Recommendations: https://www.pugetsystems.com/solutions/video-editing-workstations/adobe-premiere-pro/hardware-recomm.... Recommended hardware will be different depending on the app you plan to use. I'm moving this thread to the Video Hardware community to get better exposure.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right now is not a great time to buy a new discrete GPU for your system as Nvidia is in the middle of transitioning its GPU architecture from Ampere to Lovelace (read: transitioning from the 30 series to the 40 series). As a result, you're currently stuck between a rock and a hard place, seeing as the most performance-appropriate GPU is in that $500 to $1,000 USD price range that's currently undergoing transition.

If you spend less than $500 USD, you will likely get a GPU that's too weak for the CPU.

And the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti would have been roughly equal to a performance match to your planned Ryzen 9 5900X. However, it is currently too expensive at $800+ USD. It needs to be priced $200 USD lower for me to recommend it.

Therefore, I cannot recommend a GPU for that build until pricing and availability are stabilized.

And one more question:

Is this a completely new build, with parts either purchased recently or you're planning to purchase? If the latter, then I wouldn't pick those particular parts (particularly the CPU, motherboard and RAM) at this time as AMD has already started shipping its AM5 platform (the Ryzen 7000 series) which requires DDR5 RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines