• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions for System Requirements (Adobe After Effects + Premier Pro)

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for support in finding an optimized desktop for graphic design purposes. 

However, my machine has difficulty rendering previews for some graphic templates I work off of as well as astronomically long rendering times. 

Below are my current system specifications:

ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502LW

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed RAM 40.0 GB (39.8 GB usable)
Product ID 00325-81960-39020-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
OS build 22621.2215

I was looking for desktop recommendations that would help me hasten the preview and rendering processes for these programs. I understand the system recommendations posted from Adobe, but I'm unsure from the mangnitude of options available in the market and don't have the expertise to make an informed decision and looking for expert insight from the community to help guide me! What devices are you currently using that allows for improved preview and rendering performances?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RE:  @Peru Bob's suggestion

i'm a big fan of puget systems ever since i bought a custom spec'd computer 7 years ago. that computer is still working extremely well. 

i contacted them and stated exactly what i wanted via email (eg, which adobe apps i use, i wanted a very quiet computer, i planned to add my own graphics card and i wanted to add an internal hard drive that had all my data files).  the computer they delivered (for just over $2000) was way beyond my hopes.  even the packaging was memorable.

i wouldn't even select one of their premade computers.  send them your desires and let them make you an offer.

just for fun, i went back to their site to confirm my memory:

kglad_0-1694617099012.png

kglad_1-1694617105196.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines