• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which GPU for my System?

New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere Pro and do a lot of editing in 4K. I mostly use Lumetri Color and stabilization effects. My projects can be up to 100GB in size. Would you rather choose the RTX3060 12GB or the Arc770 16GB? I prioritize a smooth workflow over fast rendering.

This is my current build, and I'm also wondering if an i7-14700K might be a better choice.

• Intel Core i5-14500
  • ASUS ROG STRIX B760-I GAMING WIFI motherboard
  • CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 5600MHz CL40
  • Lexar SSD 1TB 7400/6500 NM790 M.2 Lex NVME
  • FSP Group DAGGER PRO 550W SFX 80PLUS Gold
  • Thermalright Assassin X 120R SE PLUS
  • Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Between the two, both perform roughly equal overall in Premiere Pro. However, the drivers for the RTX 3060 are more mature than those for the A770.

But in terms of the performance balance between the CPU and the GPU, neither one of them is ideal for that i5-14500 as both of them would bottleneck the CPU somewhat. Although more expensive than either, the RTX 4070 SUPER 12 GB card would be a better match for that locked-multiplier 14th-gen i5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines