Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Youtube vids to Audio files and video files

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not looking to be told not to do this cause people do this all the time:

Trying to get an idea of a reputable site to use to convert Youtube videos into and audio and video file so I can use audio and clips in my videos. I want to create workout videos to popular songs but im subscribed to apple music and I cant download clips to add them as audio files on Premier. I also want to be able to do reaction videos with picture in picture and I will need the original video. I need a good platform to easily and quickly convert and extract the audio and save the video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

KayAnn,

• Not looking to be told not to do this cause people do this all the time:
  • ...so I can use audio and clips in my videos.
  • I want to create workout videos to popular songs but im subscribed to apple music and I cant download clips to add them as audio files on Premier.
  • I also want to be able to do reaction videos with picture in picture and I will need the original video.
  • I need a good platform to easily and quickly convert and extract the audio and save the video.

Sorry to inform yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many apps for downloading YT videos, both free apps and commercial apps. Google is your friend here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I understand there are many. I’m try to gauge what ones are good so if
anyone is able to give me some names of one they use that are reputable
that would be great. I don’t want to be told to Google it, I already have.
I’m looking for recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! i appreciate the recommendation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>looking for recommendations

I only edit home video from my camera and for some relatives from their cameras... not taken from the Internet

Many of the people who use Premiere Pro do so to make a living... I doubt that any of them are going to help you take the work that someone else did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KayAnn,

• Not looking to be told not to do this cause people do this all the time:
  • ...so I can use audio and clips in my videos.
  • I want to create workout videos to popular songs but im subscribed to apple music and I cant download clips to add them as audio files on Premier.
  • I also want to be able to do reaction videos with picture in picture and I will need the original video.
  • I need a good platform to easily and quickly convert and extract the audio and save the video.

Sorry to inform you of the following. I apologize if you already know this: It is against Google's "Terms of Service" to download videos from YouTube, and it is against the law to use the media of others as it breaks copyright law. If you don't have the user's permission to "download from YouTube," and use that person's media in your own distributed videos, you are breaking the law.

Therefore, all products used to "download from YouTube," are shady and borderline illegal. Surprise!

Usually, these companies (usually from Eastern Europe) require you to give up personal information in order to perform actions that skirt the law and Google's terms of service. I would exercise caution to keep yourself out of trouble with the law, with Google, and shady software providers which only seek to harvest your personal information for further penetration into your private life and could be used to leverage illegal activities, such as the potential breach of your accounts. These software providers are working with or who are criminal enterprises, without a doubt.

Lots of people "download from YouTube," but never consider the fact that they should not be doing that. It's not a good thing, I don't do it, and never recommend doing so. I would advise using licensed stock footage in all your productions. That way, you can steer clear of not only getting into trouble with the long arm of the law and of criminals after your personal information.

True, there are lots of people doing "such things" all the time. That does not mean they are right.

Thanks, 

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines