• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEW to AI world Mentors needed.

Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Technology rang me the other day while sitting in my literary dream world.

Recently, I've been captivated by the idea of transforming my latest novel into a web series for social media. The technology I was using the other day seemed to share my enthusiasm, suggesting it could be a fantastic way to bring my story to life in a new and interactive format.

I've previously made a couple of short films with a full crew of editors, cameramen, and actors. 

Now that AI is available, I want to explore the possibilities. I am taking this community's advice. Thank you for reading this far. QUESTIONS: 1. What program is user-friendly for a tech-challenged person? 2..  one that creates images based on the text I input. 3. one that I can imput audio as narrator.

4. Is there classes you can recommend?   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jovelyn378671391ion 

Sorry for the late reply to your questions.

I'd say that Apple iMovie and Adobe Premiere Rush are very user friendly for video editing.

For creating images based on text input, Adobe Firefly is very easy to use.  Midjourny has impressive results, but is more challenging to use.  There's also image generation from text prompts with Adobe Photoshop's Genrative Fill and vector graphics generation with Adobe Illustrator.

ElevenLabs generative voice AI is popular for voice over narration.

I'm not sure who's offering self-guided learning specific to using generative AI in video production and video post, but learning how to use Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects will help you to better leverage AI tools as you learn more about them.  Most of the Adobe applications have a "Learn" option on the home screen as well as tutorials available on the corresponding applications' online user guide.  The courses on LinkedIn Learning tend to go in-depth and you may have full access via your local public library.  For example, the E-Media section of the Los Angeles Public Library (lapl.org) allows library card holders to log into to LinkedIn Learning with their libary card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines