• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro is the most unreliable software on the world

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest answer is: PPRO is a —, the most unreliable software on the world. You should not trust it, you have a good chance it will fail your big, complex project near to the end.

Mod note: Please don't use profanity. We have minors reading here. This is a user-to-user forum. Be kind.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I have had ZERO success resolving multiple issues with premiere bugs. I've built as solid of a computer as possible, had their tech, escalated tech, etc... on here and it still crashes in different ways. Their support is bottom notch at best, total waist of countless hours. That little form that pops up when it crashes, that's a waste of time, I've completed that countless times. It's insanity. They just don't deliver a solid product at all for serious work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've seen you out on social, as well. We have tried to reach out to you multiple times but we still have no information from you on how to solve your issue.

Please, just reach out with some real world info about your system and media and we'll try to make these issues wasting your time go away.

Standing by to assist,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who have you reached out to? I have no idea what you're talking about. You must be talking to someone else or reaching in the wrong direction.

I9 9900K

2080 Ti

m.2 & SSD

Windows 10

64 Gig of 3600 mhz RAM

you can call me if you really want to reach xxx (personal info deleted, forum policy]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was addressing Bela R. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like to develop the PPRO with you, what i like is using the software perfectly what we paid for, so simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bela,

We want to help you, we really do. However, without any info, how can we help you? We are not the dev team, we are the support team. If you have real complaints about the software's stability, kindly address that team here: Premiere Pro: Hot (5179 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, great, you tried before many times without any success, I'm sure you are more amateur than the develop team. No thanks, I don't need your help. What I can help you to posting all PPRO's exception, errors, hangs, freezes, blue screen of death, etc. You can get experience from these, and you will able to work for your money what thousends of customers paid before for a stable PPRO. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not given me any information. Sorry, I tried. Locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines