• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolve for RED

LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I'd recommend using Resolve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

Thanks- You mean Resolve to sync the clips or to edit the project?

As it stands, I'm just going to sync audio to the proxies for the cut and hope for the best when we go to assemble the R3D and color grade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean Resolve from start to finish.  It has better sync tools than PP, better organization features, certainly better color tools, and adequate editing tools.

If you go down this route, definitely buy and read the following.

The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 14: Editing, Color and Audio (Blackmagic Design Learning Ser...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I'll do my homework on Resolve. After Effects integration is a huge plus for this project, hopefully Resolve plays well with AE or has something similar.

Thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gutbucket62  wrote

OK, I'll do my homework on Resolve. After Effects integration is a huge plus for this project, hopefully Resolve plays well with AE or has something similar.

Thanks for the tip.

Resolve has Fusion built in, which is a fantastic compositor, but if you're used to After Effects, expect a massive learning curve before you're able to do anything useful with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines