• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So what is up with this forum?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I made two posts under the pinned welcome post describing two problems I had. Neither of the posts ever showed up in the thread.

One problem was how I was forced to choose a new user ID, and I was told the one I had been using was already in use? Then when I chose the one I had been before that, I lost all of my points I had accumulated over the past year. (This had happened before with our company's change to an enterprise account, but all of the points transferred.)

Even though my posts never appeared online, I received two odd "Adobe Support Community Mailers" in response. One was addressed to an "Ann",  the other made no sense to me.

So is someone on Adobe's end going to fix this? I understand there are going to be problems with new forums, but why filter my posts? Or mess with my profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is interesting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I even posted a picture of the email. I was BNC10 now back to RESH with no points on my profile. I can't post pictures replying directly to you, but I will to my main post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the email. I think I've figured out, this is a post someone made to you, but was sent to me to show a reply in the forum. It's so odd. Anyhow, proof my posts didn't show up.Funny Adobe Community error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a pinned welcome message in this video lounge... did you post here, or in a different forum?

I would not post to a pinned message... create a new message with your own descriptive title

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John, I called it a pinned but it was the featured "Welcome Thread" the first day they started the new format, so it appeared to stay at the top. And yes, I'm sure it wasn't another forum.

It wasn't really the posts, since I restated the problem later on in that thread, but that I lost my level three standing. All my points are gone. I posted to Colin in that thread, so hopefully, he can reconnect my two username accounts and restore one of them. I don't care which username I end up with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines