• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time to get away

Enthusiast ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's time to get away from Adobe. Check out DaVinci Resolve. I've heard from countless others it's WAY better. And it's FREE. The free version may have some limitation however and uses the default OS H.264 codec decoder (I think) so H.264 may drag a bit with the free version. The paid version is only a one time fee of $300. Or, get the full version free with the purchase of a black magic camera!!! As soon as I get through this last project I'm getting away from Adobe for good. I've been using it for 14 years and it's just ridiculous to keep paying for something over and over, esp. just to have it break over and over. Everyone online, like on YouTube, talking about making the switch to DR away from Premiere says they wish they did it sooner and they're very happy with the switch. Most do it because of the CC subscription model is robbery and plagued with ongoing issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice.

after this project Im moving to the Davinci Resolve.

I heard the same things from my friends too.

For me Adobe were great in the past 5 years but after this 2 months I can't rely on them any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you make the jump to DR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines