• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete/archive "Shared for Signature" documents?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of them from my past employer.  I have not worked for this employer for over two years and would like to remove these documents from my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  I cannot figure out how to do this.   Any suggestions?  Thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Hi Susanr,

Please open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in using the Adobe ID and password.

Then go to Shared > For Signature and enable the Adobe Sign Manage button as shown below in the screenshot.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

On the Manage page, go to Canceled/Declined and select the document from the list.

At right in the preview window, click on the delete icon to delete the document.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to delete them from the Finder/Window File Explorer or ???

See if this page helps; otherwise send more details and / or a screen shot. Thanks!

Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susanr,

It seems that you are trying to delete the documents under "Waiting for me to sign".

Refer to the steps mentioned in this forum thread with similar issue How to delete docs on the Shared for Signature page (of Acrobat Pro DC) that have status "Waiting fo...

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in to my Adobe account and was able to "decline" the docs waiting for signature per your instructions above.  Now, how do I delete them?  There is no "delete" button after I declined to sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susanr,

Please open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in using the Adobe ID and password.

Then go to Shared > For Signature and enable the Adobe Sign Manage button as shown below in the screenshot.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

On the Manage page, go to Canceled/Declined and select the document from the list.

At right in the preview window, click on the delete icon to delete the document.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a million times!!  This did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know it worked for you.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in to my Adobe account and was able to "decline" the docs waiting for signature per your instructions above.  Now, how do I delete them?  There is no "delete" button after I declined to sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to permanently delete drafts and agreements that were for "TEST" purposes. Not "hide" them.

I see above in this thread the detail about the manage button...

I am not showing a manage button. What am I doing wrong? 

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 9.40.25 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not showing one either.  I need to delete a document I sent to a client.  She keeps getting a reminder every day but it has already been signed.  Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines