• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert PDF document into Word 2007 document

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to insert a PDF document into a Word 2007 document and only the first page inserts.  I am desperate to finish this project.  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you to try to save pdf-file in RTF-format and then open it in Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also search for help with Microsoft products here...

http://search.microsoft.com/search.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US

I would search for something like

word 2007 insert pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the search tip - I was able to partially solve the issue by

dropping the pdf document into Word however the text characters are very

small and the converted Word document was unreadable. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2010 Jul 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot depends on what your end goal is in using the PDF. Without some concept of where you are headed, there is not much more that can be said, other than list a bunch of other ways to interact with WORD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2011 Oct 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't how you drop the PDF document to Word document. If you take a screenshot and drop it in a word docuemnt as an image then you can only resize image. In case you convert PDF to Word document then you can resize text to make it large or small.

If you want to know how it works, follow this interesting tutorial, how to convert PDF to Word Doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2011 Jan 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about converting PDF to Word then reuse it or add a link ponit to your pdf files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2011 Oct 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot depends on what your end goal is in using the PDF. Without some concept of where you are headed, there is not much more that can be said, other than list a bunch of other ways to interact with WORD.

Yeah, I agree with Bill@VT. More precisely say, if you just need to quote the pdf content, you can just use "snagit" screenshot program to capture desired part of the pdf file as an image then paste into your word document. Usually in this way, there will not any resize or data loss of reuse pdf content into word file.

And of course, if you want to further change or edit the pdf content or seamlessly <link removed>, you just try to convert pdf to word with Adobe Acrobat or other software.

Message was edited: for this user, across multiple threads, to remove link promotion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines