• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

legacy save as dialog box in acrobat pro dc

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any way to get my mac-os save as dialog box back? i've looked through the 30-ish pref settings, but don't see anything.

i hate what adobe has done to acrobat pro, but we got what we got.

thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

You only have 30 settings to choose from?? Lucky you! Try turning off "Show online storage when saving files" under General Preferences. Works in Reader anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only have 30 settings to choose from?? Lucky you! Try turning off "Show online storage when saving files" under General Preferences. Works in Reader anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! that fixed it. in other apps it's called "legacy this or that" but why stay constant?

i counted 36 categories, no idea how many total options there are, but a random one has 11 or so checkboxes or menus, that would be over THREE HUNDRED items to look at and mull over "do i need this? or not?"

great job adobe acrobat team! (that is sarcasm)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for a change to double your money answering today, can you tell me what setting i need to change to keep acrobat from preparing my documents for reading? i did something last week, did not pay close attention to the warning, and now i can't find in the 36 preference panels where to keep it from reading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines