• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ASIO NOT active

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Behringer U-phoria404hd 4 channel USB interface and I tested it our using Reaper and Tracktion 4 software and all 4 channel are enabled and everthing works fine. However, having used Adobe Audtion 1.5 for more years than I can recall ( which only allows me to use 2 channels), I would love to upgrade to Audition CC as the user interface looks much the same and I'd be happy using  Adobe.

I've downloaded the Adobe CC software, but when I try and setup the sound card it only shows 2 channel (not 4) and when I click on the UMC setting panel it shows ASIO not active. I've tried ASIO4all  without success and  I'm running out of ideas as it all works on other 2 third party DAWs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Geoff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you downloaded and installed the Behringer Windows driver 4.38 for it?

UMC404HD | Interfaces | Computer Audio | Behringer | Categories | MUSIC Tribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes I've installed the latest driver

from the Behringer website version 4.38.0

On 1 Sep 2018 19:26, "SteveG(AudioMasters)" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, Many thanks for trying to solve my question. I'm not sure if the following will help but when I run Traction 7 software and check the ASIO status I can see now ASIO enabled and, next to it, it says PCM mode in brackets. Does that give you any clues ?

Regards

Geoff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really - all sound devices work in PCM mode!

If you select the device class as ASIO and look in the device box, what pull-down options do you get? On this laptop I only get ASIO4ALL, but if you have your Behringer connected it should show in the list if you click on the down arrow. You need to get it showing here and selected, otherwise you'll only get the default Windows sound option - two channels...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines