camera raw files from Canon 5D mark 4

Hi when I drop in a raw file I get this message appear

Could not place the document ‘_93A0217.CR2’ because the file appears to be from a camera model which is not supported by the installed version of Camera Raw.

Please visit the Camera Raw help documentation for additional information.

not sure how to resolve any help would be greatly apreciated

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

camera raw files from Canon 5D mark 4

Hi when I drop in a raw file I get this message appear

Could not place the document ‘_93A0217.CR2’ because the file appears to be from a camera model which is not supported by the installed version of Camera Raw.

Please visit the Camera Raw help documentation for additional information.

not sure how to resolve any help would be greatly apreciated

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by ssprengel
Adobe Community Professional, Jul 16, 2018

First, you need to be running a version of the CR plug-in hosting software (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator?) that can be updated to ACR 9.7 or newer.  You should be notified about updates automatically, but sometimes you can give it extra help by selecting Help / Updates... in the host software or gear-or-hamburger/Check for App Updates in the creative cloud tray app.

4 Replies

Re: camera raw files from Canon 5D mark 4

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 27, 2018

Which version of Camera Raw do you have installed?

You need at least version 9.7

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

How do I update my Camera Raw to a newer version?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

First, you need to be running a version of the CR plug-in hosting software (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator?) that can be updated to ACR 9.7 or newer.  You should be notified about updates automatically, but sometimes you can give it extra help by selecting Help / Updates... in the host software or gear-or-hamburger/Check for App Updates in the creative cloud tray app.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Moving this query to Adobe Camera Raw​ community.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines