• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezing when using a wacom Intuos Pro

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm hoping some of you have a solution for this issue. I recently switched back to my Wacom Intuos Prom Small and now I'm having an issue with photoshop freezing randomy.

• I can move the cursosr around but everything else is unresponsive.
  • When I mouse over the icon, it displays the Reading Photoshop Format as if I was opening a file, even though I am not.
  • Opening the task manager does not display that the program is unreponsive or that any of the CPU, Ram ect are maxed out.
  • I am running the latest version of photoshop, as well as the lastest Wacom driver.
  • I have tried the fix that comes up when googling wacom photoshop freezing fix, that rolls back the photoshop settings config file but it didn't make any difference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check following video hope it helps you...Regards

https://youtu.be/exbpmysEZoQ

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having random issues with my Wacom tablet at one point despite updating every piece of relevant software. I eventually solved the problem by reverting to an earlier version of the Wacom driver. Earlier versions of Wacom drivers can be found on the Wacom website. Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had a driver update for my Wacom MobileStudio Pro.  So you might have to update the driver.  I think Wacom has a new driver come out every other three months or so.  Sometimes updating the driver works.

Also make sure Photoshop is updated as well.

If you run into any major Wacom issues, then there is a Wacom Tablet Group on Facebook.  So if you can not find a answer to Wacom questions here.... then that is also a place to ask as well.  Most of the admins of that group work with Adobe in the UK or do a lot of courses for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines