• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush stuck at preparing projects

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a YouTuber so I decided to try out Premiere Rush, but everytime I open it,It is stuck on preparing projects so I have no choice but to click on the cancel button which leads me to a gray screen with a circle spinning in the right and the Create new project button greyed out. I love using Adobe products but this was completely unexpected and disappointing, any help will be appreciated

Computer Specs:

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (64-bit)

Intel Core i3 540 (3.07 GHz)

8GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB graphics card

Screenshots:

rush2.pngrush.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Raghav,

Let's see what we can do to help.  Based off the info above, I'd suggest updating to Windows 1809 and Rush 1.0.4 for the most recent versions.  We have seen a similar issue with Windows 1803 and Rush being unable to launch. Here's a thread with some additional info: Re: I cannot get Adobe Premier Rush to open

You can also check out the system requirements here: Adobe Premiere Rush System Requirements

Let me know if the above doesn't work and we can continue to troubleshoot. Want to get you back to creating YouTube content!

Thanks,

CM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines