• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

How to pay less for the adobe suite ?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello creators!
Well I'll try to be as clear as possible 🙂 ( my english is not perfect )

I started to learn and use the adobe suite since my young age, being young I could not get the application legally so I downloaded them illegally, Now I start to make some money as a Freelancer now I would like to subscribe the adobe suite but I find the annual subscription compared to the minimum national wage of my country is very high (minimum wage=140€ Algeria), So I wanted to know is there a way to pay less while remaining legal?

The subscription proposed by adobe according to my location is US$ 52,99/mo, in my country only the big companies can afford it.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're a student/teacher there's a special education program.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html?sdid=KKUDY&mv=search&s_kwcid=AL!3085!10!795772...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We understand that the price might be high for you; however, there is no option to pay less. 

As shared above, if you are a student/ teacher, you can buy the subscription for a lesser price. 

Please see the plan page here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines