• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2023 Cropping PDF - File still intact in InDesign - Acrobat Pro Version 2022.003.20310

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue:

I know it's a recurring topic but since the solutionts presented in some previous thread don't work or stopped working (http://www.proficiografik.com/sharing/CropBoxFix.kfp.zip)

Example of obsolete theread; https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/discarding-cropped-areas-of-pages/m-p/4304473

Either Preflight solution or the fix don't work anymore (broken link), I would like to know if as of 2023, there are solutions for cropping and keeping only the cropped part.

I am on Acrobat Pro Version 2022.003.20310 | 64 bits if that helps.

What I want:

I have a page I crop to only insert it on my InDesign page but the "cropped" version is still showing the whole page before the cropping part.

I would like to only get the cropped part so it would be easier for me to fit the document to my need.

Thanks all

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What solution doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neither of them.
The preflight solution step by step tutorial didn't match the tools I had in my menu (as others also pointed out).

The youtube video + the link to "fix up" the issue didn't work out neither. The website is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines