Acrobat 2020 Standard - Licensing identifiers (LEID)?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to use this commanline below to suppressed the "Signin Required" - when you first launch Acrobat after the installed But I keep getting the Return Code: 14. I used this commandline with previous Acrobat version I've had the past with no issues. The only I've checnged was V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM. This is the first time I'm installing Acrobat 2020.

adobe_prtk --tool=Serialize --leid=V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM --serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX --regsuppress=ss

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/identify.html

Any help?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue - beyond frustrating! Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe support and spent hours with them and they said with the new Adobe 2020, the users have to create their own Adobe accounts. This is not good. Does that mean the users can retrieve the Adobe product key and take it with them if they leave the company?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe_prtk.exe --tool=VolumeSerialize --generate --leid=<LEID> serial=<> --regsuppress=ss --eulasuppress ALL --provfile=<Path to Prov.XML file>

If you omit the "--provfile=<Path to Prov.xml>, the XML will not be created.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines