Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC 2023 installer download

Guide ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I want to install Acrobat on a new PC, the continuous version from 2023, as I have it on my old PC. The reason is simple: the UI.

Problem: neither the Cloud Client nor ProDesignTools' website offer the correct download. I checked

Acrobat Pro, Standard & Reader DC 2023: Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools and Download Acrobat installer for Enterprise term or VIP license (adobe.com). The package you get from both is not the 2023 version, because the files in it are from 2024 and they also install a 2024 version with the new UI.

Does anyone know a working link for the 2023 installer?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Update: after even contacting the Adobe support, there is no download link for standard offline installers of the 2023 chain. Only updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: after even contacting the Adobe support, there is no download link for standard offline installers of the 2023 chain. Only updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines