Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Acrobat Licensing Application Blank Screen

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased a new iMac with M1 chip and executed migration assistant to transfer everything from old Mac to new one.  When I try to open a PDF, It displays the "Sign In Required" screen and when I click 'Sign in Now', the window expands to a completely blank rectangle except the title bar naming Acrobat Licensing Application.  Any ideas on what to do??

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021
Found the answer: used the Creative cloud cleaner and then I was able to enter my credentials in theAcrobat Licensing Application window

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you have mentioned, you have recently purchased the new iMac and when trying to access the Acrobat you receive the blank Acrobat Licensing Application window. The issue occurs when the directory permissions are modified when you migrate orupgrade from older OS. Please try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/licensing-application-hangs-mac.html

We have checked that you are using the Adobe Acrobat 17 version, you may also refer to the similar discussion on the following community thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-licensing-application-hangs-after-login-on-mac-os-10-....

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the answer: used the Creative cloud cleaner and then I was able to enter my credentials in theAcrobat Licensing Application window

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines