Acrobat - Organize > Extract pages

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Adobe accounts.  I use Adobe Acrobat on both accounts.  With one of my Adobe accounts, I have very clear, easy access to the Organize > Extract pages function on the stanadlone Acrobat app.  I do not have that same access on the other account.  Postings here have said to make sure that you are using Acrobat instead of Reader and that this function is only allowed on the web access program.  This is a very critical function for what I do and I have been using it for years in the standalone program.  However, after recently adding my second account (from a different company), the Organize > Extract pages function is not available in the standalone app.  Any takers?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy!

Thank you for reaching out.

If you have an Acrobat subscription under the second account, the option to extract pages should be available.

We have checked the email address you used to sign in here on the community. Are you using the same email address under your second account or a different one?

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the options you get in the application under the "Organize pages" tool? Please share the whole window in the screenshot.

Share the application and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See photos.  the account that I cannot access the Organize tool with is the one that you checked.  Different email address for the one that works.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second screenshot shows Acrobat Reader DC.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not notice that.  I opened it from the Creative Cloud and I clicked on Acrobat.  Am I restricted to using the Web version or can I use a standalone version?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Adobe Acrobat DC and use it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I search for Acrobat Pro from my Cloud Desktop App, I open this file but reader opens.  I have to be doing something wrong.  Where is Acrobat Pro? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines