• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 saving to document cloud SO slow- even a single highlight takes at least 10 mins

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Pro 2020 (version 2020.005.30441). Document Cloud is SOOOOO SlOWWW. I have no firewalls preventing traffic, and my internet speed is upwards of 21Mbps. I have no other processes running even in the background. Is it just normally this stupidly slow?

And frequently when saving to Document Cloud it times out and I get the error "saving to document cloud "an error occurred while trying to access the service".

Does anyone have a solution?

More details below:

I'm working with a text book (~1100 pages) already saved to the cloud. When I make even A SINGLE highlight of just one line and press save, it takes at least 10 mins to save!!

When saving it shows a progress bar with a percentage, saying "Saving to Adobe Document Cloud".

Similarly if I switch devices and try to get the same updated document on my phone, it takes more than 10 mins to download the updates on the document again from the Document Cloud.

If I download the PDF directly from google Drive, it takes SECONDS. The document size is 4Mb total. If instead of using Adobe Document Cloud I use Google Drive and open the pdf with Acrobat, the highlights and changes are INSTANTANEOUS, so clearly it's a document cloud problem.

Can anyone help?????

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @A28627658irwe 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

We need some more information for a better understanding of the issue

1. Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

2. What is the workflow/steps you are doing to upload the file to the document cloud? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Please try to clear the cache memory of the web browser or switching to a different browser and see if that helps.

Also, go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-while-trying-to-access-the-service.html and check.

Regards

Amal

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines