• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC Are you connected to the internet? We can’t verify your subscription status.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Suddenly I am having this issue:

Are you connected to the internet?
We can’t verify your subscription status.
We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.

I have tried everything I found here and on the internet e.g. erased credential manager, unabled internet time sync, changed firewall, turned off protection mode (unticked boxes "Enable Protected Mode" and "Enable Enhanced Security"), deleted SLStore, deleted a folder in CommonFiles/Adobe/AdobePCD/cache... and nothing is fixing the issue.

Also tried to sign in and out but getting this issue:
Initializing registration... Please retry after a minute
It does not work. Nothing happens so I have to close the program.

I uninstalled and installed Acrobat DC many times and it does not work.

I have Windows 7 and Norton 360 as antivirus.

I have already spent three days trying to fix this. I paid A$263.87 for the annual subscription and I want to use it. If I can't fix the issue, I am going to cancel my subscription. So many people had the same issue.
Very frustrating.

Also, I don't use Creative Cloud. It is not installed in my laptop.

Please can someone from Adobe Support help.

Many thanks,
Camila

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camila,

Sorry for the trouble.

As you have mentioned above, you are using Windows 7. The Acrobat Pro DC is compatible with Windows 7 SP1 and above OS version. Please refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

With the latest version, support for Windows 10 version lower than 1809 has been dropped. Refer to the information provided here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Please try removing the application using the cleaner tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html) and reboot the machine. Then reinstall the application from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html.

Check if that helps.

If possible, please try updating the Windows OS.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Many thanks for your reply. I followed all the steps but still have the same issue.

Regards,

Camila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++Adding to the discussion,

Did you also tried this troubleshooting guidance?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Is_rbls. Yes I tried this before and didn't fix the issue.

Regards,

Camila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

This is the answer I got from AdobeCareHelp@outlook.com "We have several problems with Acrobat DC Pro subscription and Windows 7. So , we help you to cancel the subscription of Acrobat DC Pro and we provide you the Acrobat Pro 2017 Perpetual License which is the onetime off payment and license valid for lifetime. Acrobat Pro 2017 will be after all the discounts US$399.99 including lifetime warranty."

My reply "I don't know what to think about your offer. I already spent AU$263.87 and now you want I pay US$399.99?! Is this correct? Joke, insulting? I know Windows 7 is old but it is what I have at the moment and you say on your website that Acrobat DC Pro is compatible to Windows 7. I have been using/buying it since 2017 without problems.

No, I don't want to proceed with your US$399.99, even being valid for lifetime.
You said Windows 7 and Acrobat DC Pro are compatible so fix my issue. I paid for the program".

Does anyone else here have other ideas please? I want to fix the issue but I will cancel my subscription if I can't.

Many thanks,
Camila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32-bit).

Many thanks,

Camila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camila,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Would like to inform you that the email you have received from AdobeCareHelp@outlook.com is not from Adobe. The Adobe email will always end with @Deleted User. Please be alert and do not respond to any such emails you receive as they are phishing emails. 

As you are still experiencing the issue, please check the suggestion provided here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-verify-your-subscription-status.html. Check if that helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever resolve this issue?   All of a sudden I'm having the same problem.  Firewall and anti-virus conflicts have been eliminated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, having the SAME problems as Camila.  Was this ever resolved?  Adobe needs to provide a fix! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

On that page, scroll up and down and the "Contact us" virtual chat icon will appear on the bottom right corner of your screen. See slide below:

virtualchat.png

You should be able to get a tech support  representative to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using the live chat and was told it's because I am using Windows 7 however it was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. For over 3 years it has not been an issue so I beleive it must be something else that changed recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Arcobat Pro were you suing with MS Windows 7 for the past three years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat DDC v21.007.20099 is the current installed version but we would have first had v18 or 19 and have allowed it to automatically update.

The planned release update was 12th October 2021 and it worked fine from this date on Windows 7 until December 2021. If the operating system was the issue then it would be logical for it to cease working much earlier - yes?

There were daily warnings for 1 week that stated "We can’t verify your subscription status" so I streated looking at our internet connections then explored the other options given here like firewalls etc but we had made no other changes on our network. Then on Day 7 it just stopped letting us work offline.

"We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide."

I get a 400 Bad Request error reaching the Creative Cloud activation servers:

https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/vact/ping 

but get a pong to https://activate.adobe.com/servlets/ping

I can access secure sites https://www.adobe.com/au/ 

The program has been allowed access through the firewall.

GlobalSign Root CA certificate is enabled for server authentication.

This error message doesn't  indicate that there is a software compatibility issue to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I cancelled my subscritpion.

Camila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines