• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC, How To Install With Serial?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to reinstall Acrobat Pro DC and It looks like things have changed as of late. I downloaded and installed the most recent Acbrobat Pro DC, but when I open it it forces me to either buy or do a trial of CC. I can't figure out where to put the serial in that I have.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC is subscription-based and does not require a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I have a license for an offline version of Acrobat Pro DC, the non-subscription version. Maybe I installed the wrong offline version. I guess I need the non-CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ryan36371851wfkk 

++ Adding to the discussion

You may install the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html . To learn more about how product activation works in Acrobat, please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html

~Amal

Hey! Spread the word and help others by marking the correct answer so future users can benefit from your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines