• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC "Add Digital Signature" tool missing in "Prepare Form" toolbar

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro DC, the "Add Digital Signature" tool missing in "Prepare Form" toolbar.

I had to use the "Create Custom Tool"  -> open the "Prepare Form" dropdown -> select  the "Add Digital Signature" tool and add it as a new custom tool.

Anyone else have this problem?

Is there something I missed?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously. Just WHY! This is up there with Photoshiopoing putting Revert right under SAVE and after 30 years changing  contrain when you transform to NOT holding shift instead of holding it. I think the people who get paid to maintain these support commmunity boards make those suggestions 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bless you!!!! I've been trying to figure this out for months!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added the digital signature to the custom tools but when you select the icon the form goes out of edit mode and you cannot inbed the function into the body of the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I had this issue when IT upgraded my Adobe to Pro. I don't have the icon for digital signature and this helped tremendously!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this was very helpful but after I add the Custom tool it still doesn't come up. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Acrobat Standard DC has the "add Digital Signature" tool?  I was not able to find it, and was told i needed Pro, so I upgraded.  Then I had the same issues as this question, but eventually found it.  

So now I am not sure if Standard DC had this tool, and I just could not find it, or if Standard DC just does not have the tool to begin with

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines