Acrobat Pro DC seems to be getting worse

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your so called "Updates" seem to be sending acrobat backwards unless you can tell me how to turn this rubbish off.

Geg_H1_0-1663111551559.png

It has been sitting like this for an hour trying to read an image and vector line, this software is totally bloody useless now. This is an example of a designer/software designer completely mis-understanding that form follows function.

The primary function here being to OPEN pdf's. Not all pdf's are essays written by students, some are image and plan heavy. This half arsed approach to development is costly and very annoying.

If i want it to read the pdf i will ask it to read the pdf, otherwise i will read it myself.

Well meaning but ill advised "fiddlers" are harmful to your brand. i thought Adobe had learnt this one decades ago.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?