• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Suddenly will not open pdfs

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly all acrobat pro commands will not work on any documents.  Now unable to open saved pdfs with acrobat pro.

RCW86

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021
Thanks Amal,

I went back and uninstalled and then reinstalled. No change after reinstallation.
I then uninstalled and reinstalled a second time and now the app is fully functional.

Thanks for your response and suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the saved PDFs.

What happens when you try to open the PDFs? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro  you are using? To check the version go to Help > Check for updates

If the PDF file is stored on a shared network, drive please download and save it to your computer first and then try  open with Acrobat pro and check

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS ? Please try to update the OS and reboot the machine once and check.

Please try to turn off the Protected mode for testing (Win Only) and see if that helps. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode for testing' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security ' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Amal,

I went back and uninstalled and then reinstalled. No change after reinstallation.
I then uninstalled and reinstalled a second time and now the app is fully functional.

Thanks for your response and suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines