acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded my MAC to Monteray and now ALL my Adobe licensed products have stopped working. 

What to do?

Go to another product ???

Greg

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Go to another product ???"

Yes, you shoud try with a Dell computer.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, a Dell computer I am sure is fine, piece of machinery, but the Operating  System they choose to use is less than desirable and totally unproductive... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You take the time to respond to using a computer issue, but don't tell what version of Acrobat you are trying to use. Can you answer that question so you can get info that may help you?

BTW, I use both Mac and Windows--they are not that different.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe products and what versions are you using?

Without knowing that, one option would be to downgrade your OS back to the last version that worked.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines