• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat pro

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I bought an acrobat pro 2020 retail serial number from www.adobe.com official website,Order number: AB03416407545CUS,
2. This is a legitimate serial number that I paid a lot of money to buy.
3. I was testing how many accounts I could activate, but you blocked this serial number.
4. The reason your company gave me was that the maximum number of activations had been exceeded, so the serial number was blocked.
5. The protocol description I saw on your official website is that you can activate up to two computers, one of which is online at the same time, but it does not say that the serial number will be blocked if the maximum number of activated computers is exceeded.
6. You should use technical restrictions to activate the computer instead of blocking the serial number. Blocking the serial number is not something a large company with technology does to harm consumers.
7. I have been in contact with your after-sales service for more than 15 days, but they have always said that this private agreement that is not expressly stated on the Internet is the final result. The private agreement is not legal and I cannot accept this private agreement.
8. No one has been able to solve my problem of wrongful killing of serial numbers. I can only ask who to provide me with justice.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @bin0D4E 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html and see if that works for you.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines