• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC keeps asking for login

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I have used Acrobat Pro but canceled the Subscription for it. Now I am using the free version of Acrobat Reader DC.

Here is the Problem:
Every time I open Acrobat Reader I am prompted to log in. The login window closes before you can enter anything and then opens again.
This happens about 30 times. The program is installed on a Windows Terminal Server 2022 and only occurs with one user.

Jonas22840988kbv3_0-1643189257884.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Update: I was able to solve the Problem.

Solution: The problem was with the Windows credential manager. There was a bunch of saved credentials for Adobe. I uninstalled all programs that had something to do with Adobe, deleted the saved access data from the credential manager and reinstalled everything. Suddenly everything worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm that the previous install is completely cleared off the account?

It is possbile that some keys in the registry, file association... might be left behind and some common services try to launch the login window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I was able to solve the Problem.

Solution: The problem was with the Windows credential manager. There was a bunch of saved credentials for Adobe. I uninstalled all programs that had something to do with Adobe, deleted the saved access data from the credential manager and reinstalled everything. Suddenly everything worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines