Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AcroServicesUpdater2_x86.exe Problem

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning
On my Windows Server 2012 R2 I have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro and Reader v. 2024.001.20629. For some time it has happened to me that after an Adobe update in task manager it often compares the AcroServicesUpdater2_x86.exe process which blocks Adobe with the Update installation dialog box... Wait a few minutes while the update is installed... To solve this problem I am forced to restart the server after every Adobe update. It's very annoying and blocking for work. How is it resolved?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

There are a lot of posts about the conflits happening on machines with Pro and Reader installed.

It looks like you need to choose one single tool, not having 2 installed.

You add your vote to the suggestion to have both installed at the same time on https://acrobat.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a lot of posts about the conflits happening on machines with Pro and Reader installed.

It looks like you need to choose one single tool, not having 2 installed.

You add your vote to the suggestion to have both installed at the same time on https://acrobat.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines