• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Link-OBJR tag??

Explorer ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked in many places but can't seem to find how to ADD a link - OBJR tag if the import didn't work properly (exported from MS Word). Most of my other links came in fine, with <link> url text <link - OBJR> but how do you add if it's missing? I'm so frustrated at this point as I've tried certain things that when I do it, it screws other things up that I just painstakingly put into order and labeled properly.

I don't even see it in the list of tags when in the Object Properties box pull-down list . . . just Link.

Should I be in Edit PDF mode, Add/Edit link?

Thank you for any assistance with this issue.

+Andrea

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(removed, posted in wrong place)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked in other places *not* on this forum! But found the answer here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/creating-form-objr-tags/td-p/10736166?page=1 

Thank you, Bevi Chagnon PubCom for your answer there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help!

Love it when someone finds their answer from a post long ago. Reminds me that my time volunteered here today pays it forward into the future.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on directory project i have to create index page link. I have created link using evermap plugin, however link objr not created. For that I have to work manually, per page 300 links, is there any plugin or easy way to find the link Objr ...  Thanks in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evermap has some impressive tools for PDFs.

But I found nothing on their website that metioned PDF accessibility. Such a shame.

I don't know of any tools that will automatically convert regular/faux hyperlinks into fully accessible ones with the <Link-OBJR> sub-tag that's required for accessibility compliance. Wish there was one!

Hopefully, one or more of our scripting gurus in this forum might have a recommended script to do that process.

But in the meantime, contact EverMap and ask them to add accessibility features to their incredible tools. If you don't ask, they'll never do it.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, it's takes more manual effort to find Link objr anyhow let me wait for Gurus.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines