• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin console is randomly removing licenses from my users/account

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this happen twice in the last few months with no assistance from support because they plainly deny it's happening at all. The last chat I had was extremely awkward, when I suggested the system may have unassigned the license and removed it from the account altogether, the response was "no. the system did not do that. you need to buy a license to assign it." Of course I failed to save the chat transcript (because it isn't automatically emailed to you, like most online support chat systems would........). My most recent run-in with this issue happened today. On September 15th, I created a new user and assigned them a newly purchased Acrobat DC license through the admin console. I have emails and the invoicing to back this information up. Today, while looking into the console to potentially troubleshoot a different user's licensing issue, I found that user I licensed on the 15th is now without a license, and I have 1 "unused" Acrobat DC license attached to my account. How long have I been paying for a license that was not being used? How long has the user gone without notifying me of the issues they are facing using Adobe? None of us should be wasting our time babysitting Adobe licenses, it's completely unreasonable at the rates we customers pay for a PDF solution. I know the admin console has "been going through changes", but this vague and molasses rollout has been ineffective and frustrating. Where are the changelogs? Why did I even spend the time consolidating my staff licenses to the admin console if it's unreliable at doing the most critical and basic thing it's meant for - assigning licenses?

Have any other Adobe admins experienced this or anything similar? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes im getting no help either its a blame game back and forth between the reseller and adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines