Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 11 Pro Windows 10- Serial number

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope someone can help, I have re-installed Adobe 11 pro after a motherboard failure.

Now after re-installing 11 pro, I get a message saying that serial number @@@@@ is already in use by the maximum allowed computers, I need to deactivate another computer within 30 days?

I have logged into may adobe account and can see the sortware registered, but it does not give you an option to deativate on an old computer configuration?

Any help will be greatly received thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must contact Adobe directly and ask for an "Activation count reset" for that serial number, even if they say this version is old and not supported any longer (which is true but not relevant). Don't let them send you back here, either. None of us can help you with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately Adobe have been less than helpful, responding its a legacy product.

I am hoping their support will get back intouch as I will not just go away on this issue.

I just want the sofware I purchased to still function and I dont want, nore can afford a subscription 'update'.

As Adobe obviously still monitors how many installs have occured, it is their responsability to correct the error message I get and reset the activation count.

If anyone has any further insight, I will be very greatful

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines