Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2020 Pro 32-bit Installer

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I purchased Adobe Acrobat 2020 Pro licenses through Techsoup. I'm looking for a 32-bit installer, but can only find the 64-bit. How do I get my hands on the 32-bit version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you SURE you're getting a 64-bit version? I ask because Acrobat DC comes as 64-bit for me, but I hadn't heard that Acrobat 2020 included this upgrade. More something I'd expect to seel in Acrobat 2023. Where are you seeing that it is 64-bit? (If it's available, I'd like to know, but I can't install it!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If OP says it's 64-bit I would assume it is. The version is very clearly marked along the top of the application once you open it.

OP, be aware that Pro DC will often automatically update you to the 64-bit version when it updates. If you NEED the 32-bit, be sure to disable automatic updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like to assume. And, especially, I have not heard of any 64-bit update to Acrobat 2020. Seems more likely Adobe would put that in a chargeable upgrade (such as, Acrobat 2023, if there ever is one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, your reply states what Pro DC will do, but the question was about Pro 2020...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines