Adobe Acrobat and Reader - March 2023 updates are Live!!
We are happy to announce that the latest Acrobat and Reader Continuous tracks (23.001.2006x), released on March 07, 2023, have left the buildings! We are now LIVE.
What's in the update?
- The latest update of Acrobat & Reader contains:
To experience the new features immediately, update your Acrobat—on the Help menu, click Check for updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
The following new features are introduced in this release.
- Introducing Acrobat Reader's New experience.
- Adobe introduced an entirely reimagined experience for Acrobat (64-bit) desktop users last year for selected users. With the March 2023 release, the new venture is available for all fresh Acrobat Reader installs in the English locale. The unique experience aims to provide an intuitive and seamless experience for viewing content and performing any action on the PDF.
- Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader version changes.
- Clicking the 'Send for Signature' button under the empty Agreements list does not operate.
- Acrobat crashes while using the export tool on Windows 11
- Office current channel versions are crashing or hanging when used with PDFMaker.OfficeAddin
- The italic style of some True Type Fonts is not retained in the output PDF after conversion from Word.
How to install Updates?
Install updates from the Help menu of Acrobat/ Reader DC. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates. Reboot the machine (If possible) once after updating the Adobe Acrobat/ Reader DC.
To update the apps manually & more information about this release, see Release Notes.
For known issues with Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC, please refer to the following document: Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC
Acrobat DC System Requirements.
Enterprise-Centric features: For these, refer to the Administration Guide.