• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Preflight tool not working.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have user with Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit), I opened a PDF, and selected Preflight, and  Preflight dialog box does NOT have any available preflight profiles.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit) and also ran a modify repair, but still not getting any kind of Preflight profiles, or grouped into categories that describe the tests they perform. I just get a blank dialog box. Attached below is a snip of what I am looking at when I select preflight.

Can you assist, or make other suggestions on getting Preflight working again?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jelisaia 

Thank you for sharing the detailed information and troubleshooting steps performed.

In the screenshot shared above, the preflight dialog looks completely blank. We suppose,

1- It could be a document-specific issue. Where this document's security doesn't allow to show the content details. For testing, check with other file.

2- Disable the security setting and then try running the preflight tool

Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat.

3- If nothing works, then once again,

Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s files traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Download the Acrobat installer from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines