Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC unable to install MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a MacBook Pro running macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

Initially I was having trouble signing in to Acrobat Reader DC so I opened up a chat with Adobe Customer Care

They recommended I run some cleaner software through my Mac which deleted the version of Acrobat Reader DC that I was using

I now can't download Acrobat Reader DC, the software just won't download at all.  The error message I get is telling me to check my internet connection which is fine as are my firewall settings

Adobe Customer Care were unable to help me and suggested I post here in the Adobe Support Community

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks

Clint

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out. As described above, you are facing issues with installation, correct?

Please try the following steps:

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Amal, I've already tried that cleaner program and it has put me in the position I'm in now - the cleaner program deleted my Acrobat Reader and now I can't install Acrobat Reader again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines