Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Form- Bad Parameter Issue

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

I am tyring to distribute a form to a email list. When I press distribute and select to use "email" as a way to send out my Adobe Form. Everytime I try emailing all the recipients (or one recipient) I keep getting a "Bad Parameter" error message. 

Has anybody experiencied this issue before? 

If so, how did your resolve it?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jessie,

Hope you are doing well.

The “Bad Parameter” error occurs when Acrobat finds some problem with the underlying structure of the tags in the PDF file. 

So, add a blank page to PDF and combine it with the current one. Following the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/bad-parameter-while-deleting-pages-in-acrobat.html and then try to distribute it. As it could be a document specific issue. 

Do you receive this error message "Bad Parameter" upon distributing this particular form?

How about checking an another one just for testing? Lets see if that returns the same error.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines