• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat giving the error "Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match the Egress IPs of the ..."

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match the Egress IPs of the profile that this machine is assigned to.  Please contact your IT administrator".  My IT administrator suggested that I post to this Community.

I found a proposed solution at https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/help-needed-egress-ip-s-not-recognized/td-p/10439208... but the solution for a MAC""/Library/Application Support/Adobe" on that box and under Adobe folder search for "OperatingConfigs" folder which you can remove/delete from the machine." does not work because nothing with OperationConfigs"exists on her machine.  

That posting further says "Was actually an easier solution then expected, it appears to read the Egress IP's from ADOBE. I logged in as admin and removed the egress IP from the profile and POOF all is well."  Can you tell me where this profile is and who has access to it?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This question should be asked in the Enterprise  & Teams community forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/bd-p/enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

I'm surprised to see that the solution that was referenced in the link you've provided had no administrative approach whatsoever. Looks more to me like a manual hack.

In the meanwhile, see these references:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines