Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 (PC Download)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello....

Can someone expalian why there has been a change/alterations with Abode Acroobat Pro which has lead to many misfunctions and defunct!!

I purchased Acrobat Pro DC 2015 from Amazon - see below. It worked fine since but now has been affected by your latest upgrades or something!! Because it cost a lot and was a one-off purchase and a product you offered, please come up wit a solution to this becasue I need it functioning as I use it a lot. It cost a lot as well!!

Thank you. 

Jimmy28032588ba61_0-1699586855208.png

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Support for Acrobat Pro 2015 ended 3 years ago:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

Adobe will not help you sort this problem, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking back, the problems started when I subscribed to Abode Premiere for video editing. I found the need to have Premiere rather expensive and decided to unsubcsribe from the monthy plan. Soon after Acrobat Pro stopped working. There were some upgrades made to Abode as well. I paid £418.34 for it and for it to stop working is unfair and unreasonable. 

I did also contact Amazon and they said I must contact Abode. So here we are......please sort it out. I'll appreciate it. 

I'd like this feature to show on my account as a feature that was purchased because my account has all and anything I have with Abode. 

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for Acrobat Pro 2015 ended 3 years ago:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

Adobe will not help you sort this problem, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try the following (read the whole message before proceeding. I do not guarantee that this works):

As you have no subscription product anymore, you could try uninstalling all Adobe software and running Adobe CC Cleaner https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Uninstalling all products means also deactivating and uninstalling Arobat 2015. Be aware that you will need the installation files to reinstall, so be aware that you have them by hand or you have access to those. Check that before doing any action. Save them at a secure place, as it is probable that in the near future, you won't be able to access them again. You will also need your serial number.

Run Acrocleaner (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html). You will now have a computer system as if no Adobe product has ever been installed.

Install Acrobat again, activate. If you are lucky, that's it. 

(If you are unsure about above procedure you may wait, until other people gave their advice.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then that is BS because Abode should not have sold software that becomes defunct in a matter of years.

I don't have any trust in them. It's just about making money! 

Why now pay a monthly fee for it? In just one year they have made what it would cost to buy a complete package. 

Day light robbery!! I certainly will make do without becasue and because..Less Is More. The less of such BS in my life the MORE I'm happier and resiliant. 

Good Bye Scammers!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dealing with this same issue. 
I was told by Amazon back when I purchased the software that purchasing a digital copy/download was as secure has having a CD, because I could download future copies from the Amazon platform.

I can still download the Turbo Tax 2018, that I purchased 5 years ago, but I can no longer download a new copy of my Adobe Pro PC.

Total nonsense, and both Amazon and Adobe should be subject to a classaction lawsuit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dealing with this same issue. 
I was told by Amazon back when I purchased the software that purchasing a digital copy/download was as secure has having a CD, because I could download future copies from the Amazon platform.

By @William34988219v144

Adobe and Amozon both have a capital A in their name. That does not make Adobe responsible for Amazon. If Amazon promised something, Amazon needs to fulfill. But even you write "future" copies. So yes, you may be able to download future copies. But you are still responsible for preserving the current copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JIMBOB KAMAUER ,

The software will work, until you change something in your system that will make it not work. The software is guaranteed to work in a certain environment. If you leave that environment it may work r not. But that has nothing to do with Adobe. The rule is: never touch a running system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refusing to provide downloadable copies, of a software that sold licenses for, is up to Adobe.

Given that my other software purchased around the same time through Amazon is available for download, and this Adobe software is not, it also seems that Adobe conspired with Amazon, or demanded that Amazon remove the ability to download the software from Amazon, which is against the Amazon policy that existed when I purchased the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refusing to provide downloadable copies, of a software that sold licenses for, is up to Adobe.
By @William34988219v144

No company is responsible to provide you with old downloads. You are responsible to preserve those downloads. 

If Amazon promises something, it is Amazon that promises something and not Adobe. 

A different software is a different software and may not be software from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Undeniable that other software of the same era is available for download through Amazon.  Inexplicabliy Adobe is the only software that is not still allowed to be downloaded through the platofrm, and your assertion is that Adobe had nothing to do with it?

Figuring out these issues are what class action lawsuits are for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Undeniable, that is just a software from a different company. You well understand what different means? Undeniable that is Amazon's platform. Undeniable is that you can buy the latest version of the product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines