• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro XI vs Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm MacBook Pro user.  I've had and used Acrobat for quite sometime and I'm currently running Acrobat XI Pro.   I'm looking at updating to Acrobat DC.  I'm trying to decide if I want to get the Pro or Standard would have all the functions I need.  I'm not big into cloud storage and functioning programs as it creates a "middle man" for eac app or product through their respective companies.  I have my own digital storage that I use and can track the usage and security on my own. It allows me to use my documents between devices but doesn't make me question who has access my files and data.

What are the differences?

I use it primarily for PDF functionality: OCR, making PDF's fillable, and creatin/forms.

Any suggestions would be helpful

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Scan documents and OCR , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MHEFF,

Well I'm going to make it very easy for you: Acrobat Pro DC.

Acrobat Standard is only available for PCs.

I guess the good news is that the decision is easier, the bad news is that the decision has been removed from you.

HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines